Page 2 of 2

Re: Cloudflare installed

Posted: 16 Oct 2025, 20:42
by Harpsichordmaker
Thanks OCTO, works flawlessly here.

Re: Cloudflare installed

Posted: 18 Oct 2025, 06:33
by MichelRE
Windows 10, Firefox 144.0, and it works fine.
Other than the insinuation that I MIGHT not be human.

Re: Cloudflare installed

Posted: 18 Oct 2025, 09:55
by Magnus Johansson
MichelRE wrote: 18 Oct 2025, 06:33 Windows 10, Firefox 144.0, and it works fine.
Other than the insinuation that I MIGHT not be human.
Same here but without insinuation; I didn't even have to click the confirmation box.

Re: Cloudflare installed

Posted: 18 Oct 2025, 11:32
by Agent007
diedeno wrote: 16 Oct 2025, 08:20 Over here: on both Linux and Windows: Firefox 144.0 does not work
Chrome (Windows/Linux) and Edge are OK.
Maybe because of some Firefox security settings? But on (all) other sites, the cloudfare check works just fine with all browsers.
Magnus Johansson wrote: 16 Oct 2025, 08:29 OK, then it seems something is not quite right with the installation here on Notatio. Cloudflare on Notatio is somewhat slow on my computer but it does work.

Edit: I should perhaps mention that I have to renew my Cloudflare confirmation of being human every quarter of an hour or so. Is this how it should work?
Since there were more than 6 million bot hits attempts per day, I have turned ON so called "I am under attack!" in the Cloudflare settings.

I can turn it off to see how it works.

Re: Cloudflare installed

Posted: 18 Oct 2025, 11:49
by Magnus Johansson
Agent007 wrote: 18 Oct 2025, 11:32
diedeno wrote: 16 Oct 2025, 08:20 Over here: on both Linux and Windows: Firefox 144.0 does not work
Chrome (Windows/Linux) and Edge are OK.
Maybe because of some Firefox security settings? But on (all) other sites, the cloudfare check works just fine with all browsers.
Magnus Johansson wrote: 16 Oct 2025, 08:29 OK, then it seems something is not quite right with the installation here on Notatio. Cloudflare on Notatio is somewhat slow on my computer but it does work.

Edit: I should perhaps mention that I have to renew my Cloudflare confirmation of being human every quarter of an hour or so. Is this how it should work?
Since there were more than 6 million bot hits attempts per day, I have turned ON so called "I am under attack!" in the Cloudflare settings.

I can turn it off to see how it works.
Was it that setting that made Cloudflare work in Firefox 144.0 on Windows 10? See Michel's and my comments above.

Re: Cloudflare installed

Posted: 18 Oct 2025, 11:53
by David Ward
I'm having no problem with Firefox 140.4 on Mac 15.7.1. It does sometimes ‘check that I'm human’, but that takes less than five seconds.

Re: Cloudflare installed

Posted: 18 Oct 2025, 13:54
by diedeno
Now it works fine with Firefox. Thanks

Re: Cloudflare installed

Posted: 20 Oct 2025, 20:36
by OCTO
Good, it works now for everyone!