Page 1 of 2

Cloudflare installed

Posted: 10 Oct 2025, 23:04
by Agent007
After many days of research and work, the Cloudflare DDOS protection is installed. You might see a Cloudflare's page.

I hope this will solve the current issue with the attacks.

The Cloudflare dashboard now displays about 250.000 hits per hour---that are blocked!

Re: Cloudflare installed

Posted: 12 Oct 2025, 11:30
by OCTO
Yesterday, Cloudflare has blocked over 6 million queries by AI bots.

Good job!

p.s. and this is not a DDoS-attack (that aims to take a site down) but "regular" AI training bots. They are so invasive...

Re: Cloudflare installed

Posted: 12 Oct 2025, 13:04
by John Ruggero
Thanks again for doing that OCTO! It's working well here. The Cloudflare announcement comes up and asks if I am human and then Notat.io comes up without a hitch.

Re: Cloudflare installed

Posted: 12 Oct 2025, 13:07
by MichelRE
I'm wondering if I should feel a bit insulted that Cloudflare took so long to recognize me as an actual human! :)

Re: Cloudflare installed

Posted: 13 Oct 2025, 11:23
by OCTO
MichelRE wrote: 12 Oct 2025, 13:07 I'm wondering if I should feel a bit insulted that Cloudflare took so long to recognize me as an actual human! :)
Using maybe too much Algorithmic composition?
:grin:

Re: Cloudflare installed

Posted: 13 Oct 2025, 12:57
by David Ward
It seems to be very quick from here (less than five seconds), plus if I return to notat.io within about an hour I go straight there. Thank you OCTO for organizing this.

Re: Cloudflare installed

Posted: 16 Oct 2025, 05:09
by diedeno
It does not work when using Firefox.

Re: Cloudflare installed

Posted: 16 Oct 2025, 06:32
by Magnus Johansson
diedeno wrote: 16 Oct 2025, 05:09 It does not work when using Firefox.
It works here on my computer with Firefox 140.3.1 on Q4OS.

Re: Cloudflare installed

Posted: 16 Oct 2025, 08:20
by diedeno
Over here: on both Linux and Windows: Firefox 144.0 does not work
Chrome (Windows/Linux) and Edge are OK.
Maybe because of some Firefox security settings? But on (all) other sites, the cloudfare check works just fine with all browsers.

Re: Cloudflare installed

Posted: 16 Oct 2025, 08:29
by Magnus Johansson
diedeno wrote: 16 Oct 2025, 08:20 Over here: on both Linux and Windows: Firefox 144.0 does not work
Chrome (Windows/Linux) and Edge are OK.
Maybe because of some Firefox security settings? But on (all) other sites, the cloudfare check works just fine with all browsers.
OK, then it seems something is not quite right with the installation here on Notatio. Cloudflare on Notatio is somewhat slow on my computer but it does work.

Edit: I should perhaps mention that I have to renew my Cloudflare confirmation of being human every quarter of an hour or so. Is this how it should work?