♥ Donations appreciated ♥

News about Notat.io. Comments and suggestions for the site.
Post Reply
User avatar
Agent007
Site Admin
Posts: 30
Joined: 05 Oct 2015, 09:33

♥ Donations appreciated ♥

Post by Agent007 »

Dear friends,
I hope you enjoy the forum. A few years ago I received contributions from several members of the forum, but since 2015 for the most years I have paid both the yearly hosting, the domain and SSL.
I will be wholeheartedly thankful for any contribution you wish to donate for the site, at any time.

Please follow the link for PayPal:

Thank you. ♥
User avatar
Agent007
Site Admin
Posts: 30
Joined: 05 Oct 2015, 09:33

Re: ♥ Donations appreciated ♥

Post by Agent007 »

Many thanks to your member John Ruggero for a wonderful large donation to our forum!! ❤️
User avatar
Agent007
Site Admin
Posts: 30
Joined: 05 Oct 2015, 09:33

Re: ♥ Donations appreciated ♥

Post by Agent007 »

Many thanks for your member benwiggy for his donation to our forum!! 💙
User avatar
Agent007
Site Admin
Posts: 30
Joined: 05 Oct 2015, 09:33

Re: ♥ Donations appreciated ♥

Post by Agent007 »

Many thanks for your member Todd Bashore for his donation to our forum!! 💙
User avatar
Agent007
Site Admin
Posts: 30
Joined: 05 Oct 2015, 09:33

Re: ♥ Donations appreciated ♥

Post by Agent007 »

Many thanks also to our member Kayle Clements for his donation. 💙
Post Reply